Ingredients (4 persons)
- 120 grams uncooked wild rice-Canadian Lake of Zuiderzee Foods
- 500 ml water
- 1 small pointed pepper
- 700 ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 150 grams mixed mushrooms (Enoki, Shiitake, oesterzawammen, mushrooms)
- 150 grams Flageolets (vegetable kidney beans)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger powder
- Freshly cut coriander
- Bring the water to a boil with salt.
- Add the wild rice-Canadian Lake and cook this cooked in 45 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add the paprika and point the stock and heat 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Stir the remaining ingredients except the cilantro. Cook about 5-8 minutes until the vegetables are al dente.
Place the soup in a nice deep Bowl and garnish a few coriander leaves. Enjoy your meal!