Ingredients (4 persons)
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 bananas
- 100 grams of coconut milk
- 100 grams Canihua Zuiderzee Foods
- 100 g coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of cardamom
- coconut oil
- Mash the bananas with a fork and then add this along with all the ingredients. This can also be in a blender. Mix for about a minute.
- Then add the coconut flakes and Canihua here. Stir well.
- Fry the pancakes nicely browned both sides in coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit and shredded coconut.
Lay some pancakes on each other and pour the maple syrup over it. Make off with fruits such as blueberries. Grate some coconut. Enjoy your meal!