Ingredients (4 persons)
- 50 g sunflower oil
- 110 ml water
- 140 gram Canihua-flour *
- 100 grams of sugar or a sugar substitute
- 40 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 grams baking powder
- 25 grams coconut powder
- pinch of salt
* Canihua of the Zuiderzee Foods first grind into flour.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Mix all ingredients together. Knead to a smooth substance.
- Place a silicone mat on the counter top and roll the dough evenly (as thin as possible) here. Cut the dough with a knife for the shape that you want. This ensures that you can easily break them after baking. Place the silicone mat on the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes.
Also try other ingredients. A savory cracker:
- 50 grams oatmeal
- 120 g spelt flour
- 10 el seeds and nuts of your choice
- 25 grams almonds
- 4 tbsp flax seed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 130-150 ml lukewarm water