Ingredients (4 persons)
- 80 grams of freshly ground Parmesan cheese
- 80 grams of onion
- 35 grams of olive oil
- 150 grams of Arborio rice (risotto)
- 100 g wild rice-Canadian Lake of Zuiderzee Foods
- 700 grams of chicken stock
- 20 grams of butter
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- 50 g Pecans
- 250 grams mixed mushrooms (Chanterelle, shiitake, oyster mushroom, enoki)
- Bring a pan of water with salt to a boil and add the wild rice of Zuiderzee Foods. Boil 35 minutes for this. Cut the onion finely and fry them in olive oil, without to change color. Add the arboriorijst and cook. Add the wild rice and the chicken stock and make stirring the risotto. After about 5 minutes 2 handjes add cranberries and after about 15 minutes 30 g Pecans Add.
- Meanwhile, fry the cleaned and sliced mushrooms in a frying pan.
- If the risotto is ready, stir in the butter and Parmesan cheese through. Make to taste with some pepper.
Spoon the risotto on a large scale, garnish with the mushrooms, and the remaining cranberries and Pecans. Enjoy your meal!