Ingredients (4 persons)
- 100 g wild rice-Canadian Lake of Zuiderzee Foods
- 100 grams of peas (frozen)
- 2 small carrots, cleaned
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 L orange juice
- 1 dl cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- curry powder
- pepper and salt
- Parma ham (optional)
- Cut the onion finely and cut the carrot and Zucchini into slices. Peel the tomatoes, cut into quarters and remove the seeds look like. Cut the wedges into small cubes. Cut 8 basil leaves finely. Cut the sweet potato into thin slices of +-2 mm.
- Cook the wild rice is cooked in the orange juice. The remaining juice can save you extra sauce.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion. Add the cut up carrot and peas and let just yarn. Add after about 10 minutes the zucchini cubes. Add 2 minutes later with the tomato cubes.
- Stir in a little room by the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with the chopped Basil.
- Fry the potato slices on 165 ° until they are crispy. Season with sea salt and curry powder.
On each plate place a rice turret. Arrange the vegetable mixture and the sweet potato chips next to. Decorate with a few Sajid orange juice. For non-vegetarians you can further decorate this Board with some dried Parma ham-chips (see below). Enjoy your meal!
In the oven: Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Arrange the slices Parma ham. 175 ° 10 minutes in preheated oven. You’ll get beautiful ham curls.