- 55 grams of Zuiderzee Foods- Canadian Lake wild rice
- 4 slices of puff pastry
- 40 ml olive oil
- 250 g leeks
- 100 grams of Oyster Mushrooms
- 50 grams of chestnuts (frozen)
- 1 sprig Rosemary, leaves only, cut
- 1 small handful of chopped Sage
- Salt and pepper
- 20 ml soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 C degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a cutting board covered with flour. Use a cross ring with a diameter of 10 cm and insert the ring by the dough. Let cut loose part still sit here. Prick with a fork several holes in the dough. Let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Then bake the pastry blind in the oven 15-20 minutes until the pastry is cooked. Now remove the excess pastry.
- Cook the wild rice in 45 minutes. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry gently the leeks for about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for another five minutes. Stir in the chestnuts, Rosemary, Sage and cooked wild rice together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the soy sauce and cook for another two minutes. Spoon the filling into the puff pastry and place the savoury cake back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
Place the four savory pies on a nice presentation Board and enjoy!