Ingredients (4 persons)
- 200 grams of Red Camargue rice of Zuiderzee Foods
- 400 grams of Black Tiger shrimp
- 200 grams broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 pointed pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes (400 g)
- 275 grams pineapple cubes
- 200 ml dry white wine
- hand full of flat leaf parsley
- drizzle of olive oil
- cayenne pepper
- Pepper and salt
- Bring plenty of water to a boil with salt. Cook the Red Camargue rice of Zuiderzee Foods 15 minutes.
- Chop the onion, chop the garlic and cut the pepper into cubes. Cut the red pepper finely and remove the seeds. Peel the sweet potato, wash and cut into cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or frying pan. Fry the onion, garlic and red pepper without burning. Add 100 ml of white wine and tomato cubes. Add the sliced sweet potato and pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Pour the Red Camargue rice and add the broccoli and 100 ml white wine. Let this be another 10-15 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Add the rice and the frozen shrimp and cook until the shrimp are cooked. Stirring occasionally. Make to taste with pepper, salt and cayenne pepper. Stir the pineapple by the paella and 1 more minute cooking.
Places the paella on a large plate and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy your meal!